Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rainy's Journal: I cant believe they left me here!

Ok, so I came back from the art studio 'cause I gave up trying to draw an iguana monster. And instead of Happy or Berry, I find a note.


WE WENT TO FIND OTTO THE SHAMAN. 
WONT BE BACK FOR I DUNNO.

–Happy

P.S. Happy Jr. says hi.

They left on an epic adventure to find a shaman WITHOUT ME? I have to go with them! And who is Happy Jr..? AAH!!! I cant dwell on that! I have to save them before the phantom king eats them or something!! I need to head off!! 
Heh, they left their map here. 

1 comment:

  1. With my sister, we're called Fortis Arbor and Hyacintho Ignis, Brave Tree and Blue Fire. We're phantoms! Instead of the Phantom King, we call him the Great One. How does the rock walk? Does it wobble around? -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)