Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quest for Otto pt.3

Behind the waterfall there was a ton of volcanos. Yes, volcanos. One second we were in the green, peaceful forest, and the next we were in smoke and painful heat.
And Happy Jr. is just sitting there, smiling! He was in on this I can tell! Wait, that smile was painted there by Happy. Never mind...
And out of nowhere, a phantom materialized!

"GRRR WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU A JUMPIN' PINK ELEPHANT? HAR HAR HAR! I CAPTURED YOUR OTHER FRIENDS!" The phantom growled. "But they got away..." He whispered. 
"Umm.. phantom guy? Are yo–"
"HAR HAR MUAAAHAHA I'M SO EVIL FOR INTERUPTING YOU! I HAVE A GOOD JOKE I WANNA SAY. EVER HEARD OF THE INTERUPTING CO–"
"PHANTOM GUY, WHO AR–" I began.
"MOO! HAHAHA!" he laughed mockingly. I was beginning to get fed up..
"PHANTOM DUDE," Boomed the voice of the Happy Jr. rock. "ANSWER BERRY OR YOU SHALL PAY..." Me, Happy, and the phantom looked at Happy Jr.
"Umm ok..." Said the phantom quietly, clearly a little embarrassed. 
"As I was saying, who are you?" I asked.
"I am merely a servant of the phantom lord." He said, backing into the darkness. "And he approaches..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)