Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Quest for Otto pt.2

We did exactly as Shiver said, we hiked for what seemed like miles through the woods without rest. Everyone was tired except for Happy Jr, who got to sit on Happy's head. 
Soon, we reached a dead end with a small waterfall, and I collapsed to the ground.  
"Yes....No more walking..." I said, exhaustedly. 
"I see a door behind that waterfall! This is a good sign! C'mon, Berry!" Cheered Happy Jr. 
I sighed deeply. Me and Happy reluctantly left the soft comfy dirt ground...
Well, I need to use my energy to walk through the waterfall instead of writing, so.. see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of "Well, I need to use my energy to walk through the waterfall instead of writing," you might want to write "I don't want to get my notebook wet."

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)