Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A rocky friend

Well, today I read a book, and Rainy was painting a picture, while Happy went over to the stream. He said he was going to look for rocks. 'I wonder why he wants rocks.' I thought. 
After I was 16 chapters into The Journey of Cosmo (The koala shaman,) Happy opened up the door, carrying a fairly smooth river rock that looked like it was part quartz. 


He then rifled through a box and pulled out a bottle of ink and a brush. I watched him carefully paint a little happy face on the rock. 
"Berry, I present to you... Happy Jr!" He said proudly.


"Cool!" I said. 
And unexpectedly, the little rock replied back. "Thanks. I think you're cool too!"
I almost fainted. 
"He learned to talk even before I taught him to say stuff!" Happy replied, almost as shocked as I was.
"Whatcha talking about? I've known how to talk for over a hundred years."
Me and Happy were silent. The silence lasted a while, so I used it to my advantage to write down this entry in my journal. Talk to ya later!

5 comments:

  1. I like to look for rocks in rivers too. Sometimes rocks have fossils in them :D (And even more so where I live)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock when it has a face on it is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! *pulls out Elephantwolf JR.* Say Hi!

    ~*%ElephantWolf%*~
    BTW Do you play dogzer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Is it a website? 'cause I may start playing it. :)

      Delete
    2. Like dogs? Well you get to adopt anybreed!

      Delete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)