Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Very Angry Kitties

The kitties meowed to each other and glared at Patch.
"Meow meow meow meow HISS!!!" Suddenly, their eyes glowed yellow and a portal to another realm opened up, presumably the realm where magical bears roamed. (Please believe me! It seriously happened! Just ask Happy!)
Then, a giant bear came out of the portal. "Meow meow mew mya meow!" 
said Leaf.
I think he said "You must have a staring contest with the bear!" (I read a book on the language of the kitty.) 
Instead of accepting, Patch said "Nooo!!! I'll never have another staring contest with that bear!" And leapt out the window. He was forgetful enough to leave the keys there, so I reached over, picked them up, and unlocked my friends. 
It was revealed that the tiger in the ballerina skirt (who's name was Rose) was actually the owner of the three kittens, and heard that they had walked over to this house out of curiosity.
I looked to Violet, Leaf, and Sky, already back to their fluffy cute selves.
I'll miss them a lot, even though they've only been with us a few days...
So I watched Rose go back to her home, with the three kitties following behind.

4 comments:

  1. LSHMSFO! Love it:3
    (LSHMSFO Stands for: Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, SOO close to be being posted on meh b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Hey, what's up with magical bears?? The bears seem to be your "thing", Dommypanda. -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)