Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sort of unexpected twist!

(Note: Sorry for late update! I had writer's block :I)


When I got home, I was devastated by what I saw.


Someone had trapped my friends in walls of phantoms! Plus some random ballerina I didn't know.
"Berry!" Yelled Rainy. "There's a key over there near the door! Grab it fast and set us free! You're our only hope!" 
I raced over to the door, but before I could even get to the keys, a lion with an eyepatch snatched them! "Not so fast!" He said. 
"Hey! You're the lion who stole my peanuts!" I said angrily.
"Yeah, and I need more. So hand over all your peanuts or your friends will never be free!"


"I have no more peanuts, thanks to you!" I replied. 
"Well HAHA to you! Your friends will NEVER be free!" Patch let loose a bad excuse for an evil laugh. "Hyaaahahahaaho–cough cough–Hehe...HAAAA!!!"
"Why do you NEED peanuts anyways!?" I asked annoyed.
"That's an easy question." Replied the lion. "I don't. I just enjoy being evil! MYAAHAHAA–" But Patch was cut short because of the sound of the door opening, to reveal three angry kittens.


TO BE CONTINUED! OH, THE SUSPENSE!

1 comment:

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)