Monday, July 23, 2012

The Gecko Tribe of Sarepia

Here I am, writing in this journal from behind a tree. Not too smart, but eh. 
The geckos are supposedly heading back to their gecko camp or something, I hope they don't see me.. Wait, they're not carrying any weapons, so I guess that means I'm safe. But aren't geckos magical? Anyways, the geckos approached.
I was just writing the date for my journal when...

"Hi there koala! What's that book thingy supposed to be?" 
Without warning, I had paced right in front of the gecko tribe. Curse my random pacing!!!! 
"It's my uhh... Journal." I said, slightly uneasy.
"cool newts." Replied another gecko, who looked like second in command.
"Why are you over here in the forest? I'm just a little curious." I asked.
"The koalas we meet are usually curious, which ain't saying much 'cause you're the first one we've met. I like eating crickets..." Said a gecko.
"And what does that have to do with anything, Leaf? Anyways, we're bringing water back to camp." Said the orange leader. "There's a shortage in the river over in the village and–hey, why am I telling you this? You could be part of a rival tribe!" With that being said, the rest of the group got into their gecko-attack 
stance. 
"Naah, I'm not part of any clan." I replied, trying to sound as unsuspicious as possible.
"Tribe, you mean." corrected a gecko. 
A minute of awkward silence passed.
"Well, we should get going. C'mon, guys." Finally said the leader. The geckos turned around and headed home through the brush.
I left for home as it was late.

1 comment:

  1. XD This is hillarious. I think you should add a page where you could skip to the first page and go through though? Because I worked real hard trying to find out how this actually came to this part lol
    ~Dogo (abcdefg163)

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)