Friday, July 20, 2012

Wandering geckos....

Lots of stuff happened in the past few days. Yep, lots of stuff. Which is why I didn't write anything. So I'm just gonna fill you in on what happened:


So... Uhh...I think I...Wait, no...uhhh...hmm..Well... basically nothing happened. 
Unless you count the time that... Oh, nevermind. 


Anyways, today I was taking a nice stroll through the woods.
I was picking some fruit and listening to the birds, when I heard a couple twigs crack. Being the scaredy-koala that I am, (Just kidding, I'm awesome.) I leapt behind a tree and began to panic. I pictured a giant werewolf jumping out of the trees.
Don't worry, self. I thought. I'll just use my mystical abilities to defend myself. Then, I'll fly away on my giant falcon wings. I know, I'm just a koala. But koalas do dream, don't they? 
But what came out of the greenery wasn't a werewolf, vampire, or anything spooky for that matter. What came out was a tribe of geckos!
From what they were saying, I could tell that they needed to get to the stream to drink. I'd better stay hidden not to bother them...

4 comments:

  1. Geckos geckos GECKOS!!!!! Coolio twist!!!! Hahaha, Beery is a scardey cat, or should I say, "scardey koala"! LOL
    ~***The Magical Wizard of Jamaa***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I misspelled! Tht's what I get for rushing through....
    ~***The Magical Wizard of Jamaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Werewolves are awesome, I wouldn't have a problem if one jumped out of the bushes. Just kidding, I'd scream like I was being tortured. "Just kidding, I'm awesome". Great!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)