Monday, July 16, 2012

Violet, Leaf, and Sky

When I finally got back, I was soaked. I knocked on the door and Rainy greeted me by saying "Why no peanuts? Did the rhino run out?"


"Weird story, a lion jumped out of nowhere and stole them." I replied, out of breath. "Sorry..."
"Well, I guess it's ok. We can always get more later." Rainy said with a sigh.


We walked in and sat by the fire. Happy told me Rainy named the three kitties (who were currently chasing each other,) Violet, Leaf, and Sky. 


Well, nothing much more happened that was interesting enough to write down.
Doesn't look like this storm will end any time soon...

1 comment:

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)