Sunday, July 15, 2012

ROOAR!

Well, I finally got to the market. It was quite a hike...



I went over to the rhino who sells banners. He gives a free bag of peanuts with every banner you get. No one around here actually sells peanuts.
"How much for a green banner?" I ask. The prices on banners change regularly.
"150 gems." He replied. 
It was awfully expensive, but I needed those peanuts. I handed him the gems and he gave me a banner and a free bag of peanuts. 
I thanked him, and started on my way home.


When I was half way there, a lion jumped out of the bushes and roared!
He then stole my peanuts and banner and left as quick as he came.


After a minute of being shocked, I sighed. It was no use going back, the market was closed. And I thought I saw some storm clouds overhead, so I raced back home as fast as a koala can go.

3 comments:

  1. That's really stucky for Berry. Stucky is my way of saying "that stinks!". -113457

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the marketplace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make the plushies say stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)