Saturday, July 14, 2012

Three little kitties

This morning, I got up early to go water my garden. But I had this odd feeling that I was being watched...
After I watered the croc topiary, I went to go inside. But I still felt like someone was following me...
But when I turned around, nothing was there.
I froze for a moment, but then I walked through the door.
I admit that I left the door open, but it was quite a hot day and I needed some air. Rainy and Happy were playing card games so I decided to join them.
After a few rounds, Rainy reached into the snack bowl.
"Hey! Who ate all the peanuts?" He said.
"uh.. I swear it wasn't me this time!" Said Happy.
I looked to the corner of the room, and there, with peanut crumbs on their whiskers, were three purring kittens.
Neither me, Happy, or Rainy could stay mad for long. Instead we kept them, and I volunteered to take the long walk down the hill to get more peanuts. 
Since it was my fault the door was open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)