Friday, July 13, 2012

Brand New Door and Stuff

After a little less than thirty minutes, me and Happy constructed a throne out of some stuff we found lying around. 
Apparently, Happy is very skilled at things like that.
Happy even made a door!


Rainy the multicolored croc of the spirit world was doing this big speech about his awesomeness. Me and Happy however, weren't paying much attention because we were staring at the magnificent door. I know that was kinda rude to not listen to an almighty spirit, but the door was so pretty...
At the end of the speech, we heard a knocking at the door.


"May I open the door, lord of zucchini?" Asked Happy.
"Hmm... Sure." Rainy replied.
When Happy opened the door, there was an orange croc outside.
"Hullo, welcome to the magical kingdom of zucchini." Said Happy.
"What's this about zucchini? Oh nevermind, have you seen a multicolored croc fall out of the sky? I've hiked all the way from the castle to get him." Said the croc.
"Oh! So you must be one of his mystical spirit friends. He's in here." Replied Happy.
"Ok then. Finally! I've searched every place in Jam-"
"Why are you sitting on a throne, Rainy? C'mon, let's go back to the castle so everyone can laugh at you."
"Why?? I wanna stay here so these two can worship me as a mystical spirit more!"
The orange croc laughed. "Ha! You are about as mystical as that door over there. You're just a croc that let Patch the lion shoot you out a snow cannon to who knows where."
"So... He's not a mystical ruler?" I asked.
"No." Replied the orange croc. 
There was an awkward silence.
"Well, I guess I'll be going now. I'd love to watch you get kicked out, but I have things to do. Seeya." Said the orange croc who then left as quick as he arrived.


And so ends my less than 30 minutes of being a mystical ruler... Rainy thought. Happy asked for another zucchini, which Rainy handed over. 
Happy then quickly made a questionable looking zucchini bread, which we all enjoyed.
Today has been quite an odd day...


(Note: Zucchini bread is awesome.)



2 comments:

  1. I've never had zucchini bread, but I can ask my mom to make some. We have zucchini in our garden. -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)