Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mira's Messenger??

(note: stuff in italics are the thoughts of characters other than Berry.)


Where am I? I should've never let Patch persuade me to get in that cannon!! 
It was fun for a few seconds but still! Now I'm miles away from the castle! 
This blue koala and pink elephant keep bombarding me with questions about Mira and stuff... Hey, that gives me a somewhat good idea! 

"Are you a GENIE?" Asked Happy excitedly.
"Why have you come to Jamaa, messenger of Mira? What is your name?" 
"Grant me three wishes! I wanna uhh... Zucchini." Happy said. 

Coincidently, the multicolored croc used to sell zucchini for extra gems, and always had at least 8 with him. 
"This is a gift from the spirits of Jamaa." He said and handed the vegetable to an awestruck Happy.
"Thank you... I will forever cherish this gift." Happy said.

"I have come along way from the spirit world and stuff." Said the croc. "And to answer your question, blue koala, my name is Rainy. And I am not a messenger, but one of the rulers of the spirit world. You should worship me and stuff."

Happy and me got to work on making a throne, all while Rainy took a nap.
It feels great being in charge.





3 comments:

  1. Hehehe.... -BOWS DOWN TO RAINY- You are my master! Would you like some noodles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you TT or something? He likes noodles. :3

      Delete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)