Thursday, November 8, 2012

PATCH!?

Running, running, running...

I was running for hours, my claws really hurt. They're good for steadily climbing trees, but they do snag on leaves and twigs on the ground.

I got down on all fours and ran at an awkward horse-gallop. While looking dumb, it helped me go a little faster.

After 'galloping' for half an hour more, I finally came upon that strange, gargantuan mushroom.

I got up, and reached for the door shakily, but then stopped half way.

This could all be a scam... No one could be inside and I would have come this far for nothing. Yes, all a scam...

I was about to get up and run back out of cowardice, but then I remembered my purpose: To save that bear. I had to open that door, scam or not.

I opened the door quickly and peered inside. I wasn't exactly surprised by what I saw, but I was nevertheless... freaked out.



As Melusina saw me, she stopped her laughter to walk over to me.

Before I could angrily accuse the bunny, she said: 
"I knew someone would show up eventually."

And then, the rabbit transformed into a familiar lion with an eyepatch.

"You again!? I thought you were banished to the magic bear realm!" I exclaimed.
"I jumped out of the window, REMEMBER, little koala? HA!" He smirked and laughed venomously.
I glared at him with the best death-glare that I could muster. "Grrr..."

"I'm not even in my true form!" He smiled and transformed again, into a large, fierce, scary lion. Unlike any other lion I'd seen.
My eyes went all wide and I bolted to the door, only to realize it was locked!

I was surely doomed...

Patch's eyes narrowed to even tinier slits, and what looked like a swirling black and purple portal opened up.
"This is a portal to the phantom void. I want revenge... Jumping out of the window was the most humiliating thing I've ever done." He said with a glare. "I lost an entire KINGDOM that I had under my control! They BANISHED me!"

"It was your own fault!" I yelled, but I instantly regretted it.
"You just don't get it..." He walked closer to me, picked me up by the scruff of my neck, and carried me towards the void.

I flailed trying to get him to put me down, but it was of no use. The run here took all my strength...
I glanced to the trapped bear, he was looking frightfully at the scene. I fought up the strength, and (kind of lightly) whacked the nose of the lion.
"Eeew! It touched me!!!" The lion cried, and threw me down.
I ran to the stone cage where the bear was being held, and tried to pick the lock. 

Patch seemingly didn't take much care in securing the lock, I got it opened in half a second.
"ROOAR!!" Patch stopped licking his nose and came back over, eyes on fire. 

I thought I was doomed, but then...


2 comments:

  1. Yay berry! Oh no, blackmail! And sorry I haven't commented in awhile, I've been pretty busy with schoolwork!
    ~katgoo499
    P.S.- Radishes rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh no! Poor Berry! Running all that way just to save Bear... So sweet!! :) Patch sure is evil. Man, I knew that bunny was suspicious... Go get him, Berry! :D -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)