Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yep. There he is.

I opened the door to find a giant moose. I stumbled backward, not expecting this.

"Um... hi Moose. Whats up..?" I said, startled.
The moose grunted and moved a little, to reveal a very tired looking Rainy!
"Rainy!!" I ran to him. "Are you ok?"
"Yep... Just peachy... Well, much better than if this moose hadn't helped me." Rainy said.
 Rainy turned back to his antlered friend. "Thank you so much, moose." He said.
The moose did a happy dance, and trotted on his way back to Mt. Shiveer.

"So," I said after a minute. "What do you wanna do now?"
"Sleep." He replied, and fell to the ground. Happy volunteered to drag Rainy inside.

In the house, a little rock was rolling on the floor happily.
"WEEE HOOO!!" Happy Jr. cried.
"Um... Berry? Why is that rock rolling on the ground and talking..?" Rainy asked, slightly scared.
I just laughed and said, "Oh yeah, thats Happy Jr. And why he can talk? It's a long story..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)