Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rainy's Journal: Hiking through the woods

Well, this is a drag. I've been walking through the jungle for days on end, yet no sign of either Berry, Happy, or the mysterious Happy Jr...
I've also gotten lost too. You may be wondering "but you brought a map! Why are you lost??" Well... the thing is... I ate the map. Yep. I ate it. I've gotten tired of eating nothing but old zucchini. Bleh... In comparison, the map tasted much better, trust me.

Oh great, it's getting dark... I hope the spooky things stay inside their lair tonight, so they don't come out and eat me... No wait, I can handle them. Yep, I can stay a night in this jungle without screami– AAAHHH!!!! A FRUIT BAT!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)