Saturday, August 18, 2012

Arriving

We were instantly teleported to a clearing in a forest SOMEHOW by that orange cat. I had that nagging feeling that I've been here before...
In that clearing, there sat not a temple, but a small-ish shrine, a statue of Otto the elephant shaman within.
A statue, not the real shaman, but still, we all bowed. (Though Happy Jr. tried to bow, but ended up awkwardly falling on his face. He decided to just sit.)
"Otto the mighty shaman, I have a question for you." Happy said, a little nervously.
The statue replied!! "What is your question, Happy?" Otto asked. I kind of got a tad scared, but I wouldn't dare show it.
"H-how did you..? Umm...*ahem* my question is, h-how do I and the other Jumping Pink Elephants get back our former glory?" Happy said, stuttering. 

The Jumping Pink Elephants had glory? I thought all they did was jump around..

"The answer will be revealed soon, the other elephants of your group have consulted me too. Go back to them, Happy." Otto's statue then disappeared! I guess he's busy..
"..Well, that solves things. Sorta..." Said Happy. 
"Hey.. I think I see my house! Now that is weird..." I said. Now I know why this place seemed familiar! It was... you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)