Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Big Pink Elephant

One morning, I was sitting at a table, and enjoying some chai tea. 
It was beautiful outside. The butterflies were fluttering over the flowers,
The birds outside were all chirpy,
Everything was peaceful. But then...


A random pink elephant just came into my house! Didn't I lock the- Oh wait, I don't have a door. 
"Hi uh... What's your name?" I said. 
"Happy. Cuz I'm so happy!!" He replied joyfully.
"Lemme guess, so if you're sad, your name is Sad?"
Happy didn't respond.


Afterwards, we somehow became fast friends. 



10 comments:

  1. ☼LuvMindlessBehavior☼July 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

    "Lemme guess, so if you're sad, your name is Sad?" lol that's my favorite part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's hilarious how you had the penguin do ""Chirpy chirpy!" I might make a plushie blog too. Do you mind?
    ~***The Magical Wizard of Jamaa***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Make as many plushie blogs as ya like. :D

      Delete
    2. how did you make the elephant talk?

      Delete
    3. What I did was I became a giraffe, slept a little under the elephant, said Happy's lines, then took a screenshot that left my giraffe out of the picture :)

      Delete
  3. I like Happy :)
    ElephantWolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy is almost exaclty like Happy Kookyelephant XD XD XD
      eLEPHANTIE

      Delete
  4. I love this blog it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom loves chai tea! LOLZ I bought some for her this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! Berry the koala here! :D
Please post comments that are appropriate and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
I like comments so please comment a lot! Thank you. :)